The Cedars Swords

Calina

I'm interested, tangentially.

What money were they looking for and what rent do you think they could command? If I'm not mistaken, they're located in and around Ridgewood, which is not especially well served by public transport although it does have a creche?

Just visited the Cedars Swords with an interest in purchasing an investment property. Was informed all 77 sold out with in four hours, the day before the official opening day. I was reliably informed a substantial number of deposits were put down by investors. The cancellation list is endless. These properties would be considered relatively inexpensive for the rent they would generate.

3 bed 350,000, 2 bed 310,000 for first floor and a little more for higher floors, 1 bed 260,000.
Expected rent, 3 bed 1300 p/m, 2 bed 1050 p/m and 1 bed 900 p/m. Cedar Square is located in Ridgewood and there is a bus stop outside Ridgwood. The bus goes to Swords main street and town....not sure of frequency. Ridgewood has a Creche as you mentioned also a Tesco Express and a pharmacy.

Back