The AAM social media survey

Am on none of them and have no intention of signing up either
life is too short

Best of luck Sunny. LinkedIn does work. My son got offered his present job from his profile there after he was made redundant a few years back.

Facebook : I signed up after my grandaughter was born to see all the photos. It's handy for keeping in touch with people abroad/on their travels and seeing the holiday pics. I do not disclose loads of personal info or post compromising photos of people!

Facebook: yes but rarely used
Twitter: yes, mainly for GAA updates/results
Linkedin: yes

Facebook: Don't use
Twitter: Don't use
LinkedIn: Never heard of it

Personally can't understand the hype and appeal of these sites, but I do wish I'd thought of them first!

Facebook;- No
Twitter:- No
Linkedin:- No, not in the job market at the moment so no interest.

More interesting things to do with my limited spare time

FaceBook: No, but I am very tempted to set one up, I snoop around on the wife's facebook account to see what people are up to (with her permission of course!)

Twitter: Used it for a while but got bored with it

LinkedIn: Use it a lot, for keeping online CV and maintaining contact details, very useful tool.

Facebook: Yes
Twitter: Yes - I'm a bit of an addict
Linkedin: Yes - although incomplete. I recently used it to get in touch with a 'long lost' cousin! :)

Other than email I only use Skype for keeping in touch with our widely scattered family.

All of them!

Twitter: Yes
Facebook: Yes
LinkedIn: Yes
Pinterest: Yes

I use them all. For work and personal use but predominantly for promoting our own businesses and careers and I am also an admin on several Facebook and Twitter accounts for clients. These are really worthwhile business tools but very volatile. Use them wisely - they can bite you on the bum!

Facebook:Yes -regular user, rather cheaper than flights abroad to keep in touch!
Twitter: Yes - occasional user, can be interesting at times
LinkedIn: Yes - regular user, haven't used it for job searches though I know seval people who have successfully done so

Back