Thanks Askaboutmoney

bill_cash

Hi guys,

A little bit random but I've been reading askaboutmoney for many years now and have found it to be an invaluable resource.
Checking the site fairly regularly has really made me much more financially savvy over the years and I just wanted to say thanks to Brendan Burgess and all the posters for providing such a great resource for very little thanks.

All the best,
BC

Hi guys,

A little bit random but I've been reading askaboutmoney for many years now and have found it to be an invaluable resource.
Checking the site fairly regularly has really made me much more financially savvy over the years and I just wanted to say thanks to Brendan Burgess and all the posters for providing such a great resource for very little thanks.

All the best,
BC

Ditto :)

Hi guys,

All the best,
BC

Me too. If I ever get to meet him I must buy him a pint out of the money that his site has saved me over the years. Well done Brendan.

don't heap too much praise - he'll turn it into a subscription model if you have more than 10 queries :) :)

But in reality I think every one of the 40,000+ tracker mortgage holders who were denied their right to a tracker and got it returned along with refund and compensation, can give a particular big thanks to this site.

The excellent moderation where argumentative type posts or just plain rubbish simply get deleted has ensured you don't have to trawl through hundreds of posts to get the answer.

Back