Texts in work

Thanks everyone for the replies. I was only talking about a 30 second text - Are you ok? Where r u? roughly about twice a day - not 15 minutes for family drama. I am happy to look for a less stringent workplace, as it's not worth the stress of worrying that my kids are unable to contact me if there is an issue, or I am not able to check on where they are via text after school. Re somebody said about chasing the rabbit - I'm sure this is the case - this policy was never stringent before, and it doesn't seem to apply to some, but it's the new focus for now!

We = Irish people wishing to maintain an identity of our own, those of "us" (Irish people) who have no wish to be or become Western UKites or Eastern Trumpettes.
Bathroom is an Americanism
youtube is American too - what more can I say?

Seomra folcadh, bfheidir.

Sadly, having worked for call centers for many years, there is a hard line drawn about use of mobile phones.
Just pop outside for a few minutes to ring your caller back - if its just a short 10-15 call generally this is reasonable. Just as long as its reasonable and not excessive. (Like 2-3 hours a day every day - which I HAVE seen!!)

Back