Text bundles

Liamob

Hello people!

I'm currently a Vodafone ready to go customer. I regularly have to send a grouptext to 40 people, and am currently texting them on my phone, paying for each message. (5c each, as part of text bundles offer)

I investigated trying to send them online, as part of my 200 free online text messages per month, but it's operation is too frustrating. I type the message on laptop, can then only imput 5 numbers at once, send it, and then must type the whole message AGAIN and send it to the next 5 people! I'd have to do all that 8 times! UNBEARABLY SLOW AND ANNOYING!

Does any mobile company allow you to type a message once online, press a couple of buttons, and send it to all 40 at once, for free? As part of free online text messages?
Thanks in advance for your help...

and then must type the whole message AGAIN and send it to the next 5 people! I'd have to do all that 8 times! UNBEARABLY SLOW AND ANNOYING!

As a part work around can you copy the message to the clipboard and then paste it back each time you resend it? Or would Twitter.com help?

O2 allow group texts on their online service, where you can set up a "mailing list" of numbers and use it to send a message. They also allow you to select multiple names from your contact list (more than 5, that's for sure!) to send a message to.

Their online service allows 250 free messages per month, to any mobile number (not just Irish ones), so I've found it much better than Vodafone.

Why are you paying 5C per text?

You can get unlimited free any network texts with Meteor
[broken link removed]

If you are sending that many text messages it would be worth your while changing.

Back