Temporary Leave from Employment

L

lost34

Hi Everyone. this is my fist time using this website.
  1. 7 weeks ago yesterday my employer gave me a letter of temporary notice.which came completely out of the blue. I have been with the company 4 years and there were 5 staff employed with the company after me I was not issued with my P45 on the last day I left. until I contacted Citizens Information they did advise me that the employer can only issue temporary notice for 4 weeks and after that time has expired then must he issue a P45 or offer the position back for a guaranteed 13weeks . I have made 4 calls to the office for the managing director to contact me with regard my position and to date has not returned my calls . As I am entitled to redundancy this is the reason he is not giving me a direct answer. I cannot apply for my GP Card as I do not have my P45.The company is keeping me on a string until I get a job ask for my P 45 and then he is free of all obligations. I am worn out from the worry and the unfairness of how I have been treated. I would greatly appreciate if someone could advise me as to how to finilase this. Many Thanks

Back