Temp Data entry work - outsource

bizz1

Hi,
We have a requirement for some data entry work (i.e converting a manual list to excel format). As a small company we don't have the time to sit down and do it ourselves therefore the logical step is to outsource it in the most cost effective way possible.

Any pointers out there on how to locate some data entry people / students etc for these one off pieces of work?

Many thanks

At the risk of getting flamed - why not employ a transition year student to do this work for you?

Hi,
We have a requirement for some data entry work (i.e converting a manual list to excel format). As a small company we don't have the time to sit down and do it ourselves therefore the logical step is to outsource it in the most cost effective way possible.

Any pointers out there on how to locate some data entry people / students etc for these one off pieces of work?

Many thanks

Hi

I have sent you a detailed PM.

Hi All

I know this is an old post, but I am in a similiar situation and require some data entry work. I just don't have the time to do it at the moment and I am looking to outsource.

Any ideas would be very welcome

Thank you

Hi,

Did some of this work myself part time, if you are still looking for someone to discuss out sourcing this type work.

Just PM me if you want to discuss further...

Thanks for your help guys. I was talking to the company who look after our accounts package and I'm looking at the possibility of upgrading the package so that will help cut down the amount of data entry. If I need any work to be entered I will drop you a pm

Thanks again
Mongola

Back