Tee hee hee

D

DOBBER22

A Lorry driver, driving through Essex, stops at a red light, and a car pulls up behind him, the door opens and a blonde woman gets out, runs up to the door and knocks on his window. The lorry driver lowers the window and the woman says: "Hi, my name's Heather,you're losing your load from your lorry" The lorry driver grunts and winds his window back up and as the lights change he pulls away, only to get caught at the next set of lights, where the blonde again knocks on the window, gets him to lower it and as if it never happened says: "Hi, my name's Heather, you're losing your load from
your lorry" He again rolls his eyes and pulls away as the lights change. Once again he gets caught by the lights and he sees her running up once more. She again knocks on the window, he lowers it and again she comes out with: "Hi, my name's Heather, you're losing your load from your lorry" He says something rather rude under his breath and roars away from the lights shaking his head. He swears like mad as he sees the next set of lights turning red and the woman's car tearing up behind him. Before she can get out he throws open his door, jumps down and legs it back to her car. She rolls her window down as he knocks and he says ..........

"Hi, my name's Dave, and I'm driving a f**king gritter!!!"

:lol :lol :lol

Back