Taxation Book

BAsh

Hi, I am about to set up a company and having no clue about Taxation I wanted to purchase a book on Irish Taxation. Can anyone recommend a book to buy. I see there a few new 2010 publications coming out at the end of the month.

Before you spend money on tax books (which are usually written from a technical point of view and may not assist you) try looking at some of the free downloadable guides from the irish tax institute. They have one specifically for small businesses which should be a good starting point for you.

Regards

podowd
www.prima.ie

Thanks I appreciate your reply's. I suppose I am interested in this area and wanted to see if I could take care of it myself.

Bash,

If you are really interested, get the Tax Magic book. Its written in a user friendly manner with practical examples included to demonstrate each major point. It also deals with all the taxes you will come accross.

Again, I have no connection whatsoever with the author but I found it really useful. Also Alan Moore writes alot for The Business Post and his books are always advertised within it.

Back