Taxation advisor

jamboambo1

I am in full time epmployment but am looking for a tax advisor.
I was reviewing my pension in the bank and the person i was dealing with felt that revnue had not fully refunded me my entitlements over the last few years.
I have a few other general tax queries also to do with marrigage tax credits etc. I feel a one off meeting with someone might put me straight on a few things. Do most firms only deal with self employed people. Can any one recommend somebody.
Generally how much would something like this cost?
Any advice appreciated

I am in full time epmployment but am looking for a tax advisor.
I was reviewing my pension in the bank and the person i was dealing with felt that revnue had not fully refunded me my entitlements over the last few years.
I have a few other general tax queries also to do with marrigage tax credits etc. I feel a one off meeting with someone might put me straight on a few things. Do most firms only deal with self employed people. Can any one recommend somebody.
Generally how much would something like this cost?
Any advice appreciated

If you want to list what you need to know, they is a number of people on board here with knowledge to give answers to your questions

You might give details of main issues and someone on board here might give the answers without incurring expense if only basic issues or if complex may be able to suggest someone to go to.

Back