tax return on ultrasound scan?

I couldn't see why not,

i claimed back the top up the doc charged over BUPA for the birth of my last child, and got the tax relief on it (42% of €1500).

i would imagine this would be the same.

does anyone know the website with the forms and a list of things you can claim back tax on

Here's the [broken link removed] form. You'll need [broken link removed] if you've had any non-routine dental work carried out such as crowns, root canals etc.

[broken link removed] a list of what you can claim for.

Can tax be claimed back on the 55 euro A+E charge? If so does the 55 euro go into the services of doc/consultant amount, or should it be detailed seperately?
As an aside, we have maternity payment this year so med claim will be well over 2k. Does that mean we'll have the hassle of a demand to see receipts with a large claim?

legend99 said:
Can tax be claimed back on the 55 euro A+E charge? If so does the 55 euro go into the services of doc/consultant amount, or should it be detailed seperately?
As an aside, we have maternity payment this year so med claim will be well over 2k. Does that mean we'll have the hassle of a demand to see receipts with a large claim?

When my daughter was born, had a similar situation, I didn't have to send in the reciepts.
But like the Lotto, you never know it could be you.

Back