Tax Residence Letter. Where is it ?

klaus-v

Hello folks,

I requested a Tax Residence letter and subsequently received it in Paye On Line, I remember it there somewhere. This was about a month ago.
I didn't download it immediately as I had no urgency and was busy doing something else. Today I went back to Paye On Line to print it
but can't find in anymore. I spent a good while looking everywhere but can't find anymore. I wonder if they get deleted after a few weeks ?
Or does anyone know the lotaion ? It's not under my documents or My Enquiries etc.

Thanks
Klaus

I presume by PAYE online you mean Revenue myAccount?
If it's not under My Documents or My Enquiries then maybe it's under the relevant year's tax details?

Hello folks,

I requested a Tax Residence letter and subsequently received it in Paye On Line, I remember it there somewhere. This was about a month ago.
I didn't download it immediately as I had no urgency and was busy doing something else. Today I went back to Paye On Line to print it
but can't find in anymore. I spent a good while looking everywhere but can't find anymore. I wonder if they get deleted after a few weeks ?
Or does anyone know the lotaion ? It's not under my documents or My Enquiries etc.

Thanks
Klaus

Might it be easier just to apply for another one?

I assume that the process is automated so the system can spew one out without human intervention.

Thanks folks, it was under MyEnquiries: not that I hadn't checked before posting. While at lunch I tried on the mobile phone and indeed I almost fell from the chair when it was visible there, after clicking the Equiry ID. Went back to the office tested again on the PC and it looks like my Microsoft Edge browser doesn't recognize the underlying hyperlink when hovering over the enquiry ID : nothing happens, can't download. I fired up Chrome did the same operation and it works like a charm: when I hover the mouse over the enquiry ID the download prompt is enabled, closed and restarted Edge ...nothing same issue. Will switch back to Chrome from now on,,,,

Thanks for the help

It might be one of Microsoft's Edge security settings which blocks "dodgy" hyperlinks

Back