Tax Relief on Maintenance Charges

D

DeeJay

Hi

I hope you can advise. I pay an annual maintenance charge for my apartment. This includes keeping the place tidy and covers the cost of bins etc. As there is a tax relief on bin charges, can i get tax relief on my maintenance fee?

Thanks

Re: Tax Refief on Maintenance Charges

Great, thanks for that. You are entitled to tax reflief on bin charges only. you need to get a break down on the maintenance charge from the maintenance company and then you can claim on that portion.

is there any tax relief on college registration fees,i,ve paid 3 years so far €800x3,and have 2 at college this year.tried ringing tax office,cant get them.

is there any tax relief on college registration fees,i,ve paid 3 years so far €800x3,and have 2 at college this year.tried ringing tax office,cant get them.

Tax relief only on tuition fees.

Please don't tag onto threads in this fashion-there are existing threads on college fees, or you are free to start a new thread.

Back