Tax Number of Limited Company

Tomjim

Where would I find the tax number of a limited company, would I get it from the CRO?

While the Director of the company in question provided me with a number, it was not the right one and it seems he is a bit clueless when it comes to these type of things, so I am wondering if there would be an easy option of getting the details rather than going back to the Director?

Do you have a payslip or income statement summary? It will be on that. Otherwise, it's not publicly available. The CRO only has the company registration number.

My solicitor looking for it as he leased land off me and the Solicitor needs to lodge some papers with Revenue, something about stamp duty (not sure what it is to be honest) Solicitor looking for my PPSN number and the company tax number

There is a way of checking if a company is tax compliance on the Revenue website, if I knew someone with access to the Revenue Portal would they be able to get the company's tax number from there?

There is a way of checking if a company is tax compliance on the Revenue website, if I knew someone with access to the Revenue Portal would they be able to get the company's tax number from there?
It's the other way around. You need the registration number to verify tax clearance.

Tell your solicitor to contact the solicitor who acted for the company in the transaction

To me, this would seem to be part of the solicitor's job

Back