Tax Clearance Certificate rescinded - what to do?

Sunnysoutheast

We got a notice yesterday from Revenue saying that my husband's Tax Clearance Certificate has been rescinded. It said:

A review of your most recent tax clearance application shows your circumstances have changed in relation to property ownership. Therefore you must submit a new application for tax clearance if still required.

My husband's father's estate has been probated (although no monies have come through) and the house was transferred into his name and his sister's name. The Local Property Tax seems to be fully paid up. What do I need to do in order to get back the Tax Clearance Certificate?

Thank you in advance for any help you can give!

We got a notice yesterday from Revenue saying that my husband's Tax Clearance Certificate has been rescinded. It said:

A review of your most recent tax clearance application shows your circumstances have changed in relation to property ownership. Therefore you must submit a new application for tax clearance if still required.

My husband's father's estate has been probated (although no monies have come through) and the house was transferred into his name and his sister's name. The Local Property Tax seems to be fully paid up. What do I need to do in order to get back the Tax Clearance Certificate?

Thank you in advance for any help you can give!
There's your answer.

Thanks! That worked!
This pulling of Tax Clearance Certs is across the board in the past week. 3 of my clients have had their TC pulled, for the same reason. It makes no sense - why would you pull a tax celarance cert, which would indicate that they have become non-compliant, just because they moved house?

I wrote to Revenue to ask about this and I go the following reply:
"There was a system review and any changes in property ownership since the last application for Tax Clearance was flagged and the customers must reapply for Tax Clearance in order to update the record "

It's just causing unnecessary panic, but that's Revenue

This pulling of Tax Clearance Certs is across the board in the past week. 3 of my clients have had their TC pulled, for the same reason. It makes no sense - why would you pull a tax celarance cert, which would indicate that they have become non-compliant, just because they moved house?

I wrote to Revenue to ask about this and I go the following reply:
"There was a system review and any changes in property ownership since the last application for Tax Clearance was flagged and the customers must reapply for Tax Clearance in order to update the record "

It's just causing unnecessary panic, but that's Revenue
Absolutely unnecessary panic, very frustrating when you are trying to run a business. A few hours were lost trying to understand the issue and get it sorted.

Back