tax by the hour ?rate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

j2u

Hi im opening a dating agency that will charge administration fees for each hour or more that we arrange with a client and one of our reccomended models.thats basically how the business will work.and im just going to point out here that this is prostitutuion as thats illegal,my business will not have anything to do with the models or what happens on the date we will just be the go between to arrange the date thats all so im fairly certain that this is legal and im making arrangments with a solicitors to comfirm this,if im wrong then i wont be going through with this business.anywhay if we recieved 80 euro an hour for our part in the arrangement,then how much of that would be taxed?i know it would be paye and i think that means that i would audit my accounts and pay tax at the end of the month but roughly how much out of 80 euro is taxed?
Thanks

All €80. Your income will be €80 probably with vat aded on as well. I am not sure however how well your asertion that you will have nothing to do with the models will stack up. Will the models be self employed? who will you be charging the arrangement fee to?

well yes the models most likely will be self empoyed,as if anything sexual does occur i dont want to be implimented in it in anyway.the arrangment fee is the fee we charge ,ill giive u an example ,say some guy has a businesss function and instead of going on his own he would prefer to be with some top class model.well he contacts us,we contact the model and obtain all nessecery info to arrange the dinner or meeting.the total fee would probaly be about 230 an hour ,we get about 35 % for this and the model recieves the rest which works out at about 150 euro for her / him and about 80 euro for us.so whatever happens between the model and the client is between themselves an nothing to do with us.arranging the meeting bewteen the 2 people is our business.so ill will be payig taxes on my part but if the models are nnot well that is between them and the revenue.i have not actually discussed thier taxes with them,if hey didnt pay their taxes would i be required to prove or disprove that they ever recieved money?so 80 an hour ?how much approx out of each hour is the taxman owed?Thanks

and im just going to point out here that this is prostitutuion as thats illegal,

eh?

,my business will not have anything to do with the models or what happens on the date we will just be the go between to arrange the date thats all

As an employer, you won't be able to avoid your responsibilities to your employees this easily. How do you propose complying with workplace health & safety legislation?

and im just going to point out here that this is prostitutuion as thats illegal
Isn't "living off immoral earnings" a crime?

I am closing this thread because either the original poster is looking for advice on how to do something illegal or it's a wind-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back