Laya Tabular view of all Laya policies and costs

fraggle

In my browsing I came across this:
[broken link removed]

For the life of me I can't find the page that linked to it, but it was very handy.
Seeing as it is on the HIA website they probably have the same for the other providers.

It is marked as March as that is when my renewal is, so they probably have other dates too.

I'll try again but perhaps somebody else can find a 'root' page that would have all these?

I found the same page this way:
1. Go to www.hia.ie
2. In the "Latest News" section choose "More News"
3. Choose the fourth item down by clicking on "Full Article" near the heading: "[broken link removed]"
4. Click on the link that says "[broken link removed]"

By the way, the equivalent for VHI plans can be found by choosing "VHI price increases and various changes" at step 3 above.

There is no reason in the world that HIA cannot produce tabular view PDFs with more comprehensive information.
All the information is there on the databases - surely it is in consumer interest to be able to access this information in a way it can be EASILY compared.
Not endless scrolling and this that and the other on the HIA website, where you can only see 3 plans at time.

All it takes is a simple bit of software so that whatever we choose on the Comparison part, we can get that converted straightaway as a PDF.
You could have filters if you just wanted the In Patient and Out Patient benefits shown on the PDF.

Back