Table and Suite

A

aBitTooFar

I am looking for a solid wood (oak, maple, cherry, beech, birch) 6 seater kitchen table (extendable) with leather chairs and also a 3 seatre and 2 seater couch (polished leather). We need indestructible stuff because I don't believe there are more destructive children than ours!

I am willing to spend €1400 on the table and chairs and a similar amount on the 3 seater and 2 seater.

We live in south dublin and are willing to travel a little to buy.

Thanks!

Heard a lot of radio ads for [broken link removed] recently, might be worth checking out..

"I don't believe there are more destructive children than ours!"

Unless you're my wife, want to bet?

It may not be everyone's favourite at the moment but draylon material is far more serviceable on suites where children are involved rather than leather.

hi
we just bought a gorgeous solid wood table and 6 leather covered high back chairs for 1345 euro, the table is 1meter by 2 meter but they had 2 smaller sizes and one larger size in protea pine just off the walkinstown roundabout. the chairs are dark brown leather, they come in cream leather too but i suppose brown would be better for kids. the table is dark wood but they had a range of other shades too but not sure on price, the chairs were what brought the price down as they were reduced from 200 to 100 euro.
hope this helps
e

Back