T shirt printing of company logo

J

JackB

Can anyone recommend a company that stiches a company logo into t-shirts? Is it best to buy shirts seperate?
many thanks

In general the t-shirts supplied by the embroidery companies are poor quality. It depends what you want them for though - if you want good quality at a reasonable price check out M&S. Any embroidery company in Golden Pages should be able to help or supplier of Health & Safety products/workwear.

A long time agao, I bought t-shirts in M&S and got our company logo embroidered on in a place in Blackrock - 'A Stitch in Time' - no idea if their still there or not, but the t-shirts have certainly stood the test of time.

Podge

Yes - Webbs of Gorey do embroidery. Have had some done before, very good and very reasonable. Tell them Colin in Monaghan sent you.

Why not try www.spreadshirt.com.

Spreadshirt is a unique printing company that allows you to create your own customized apparel and merchandise.

You can design and order direct from their Designer.

I've used spreadshirt for a couple of pressies, you can upload images / logos (keep in mind copyright), and have them printed onto a variety of products.
The t-shirts I got have been excellent quality and the transfers haven't yet given up the ghost after a year of pretty regular wear and washing.
Tdo have fairly regular discount vouchers issues, so always worth doing a google check for codes.
There are a couple of sites, and you have an option of an English language site with euro pricing (as apposed to £ and $).

JackB said:
Can anyone recommend a company that stiches a company logo into t-shirts? Is it best to buy shirts seperate?
many thanks

Back