Survey: college dissertation on Irish Internet Users attitudes towards online shoppin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calling all online shoppers

Thanks Lex.. I have a feeling I will win it, and have already spent the money so fingers crossed!!

Re: Survey: college dissertation on Irish Internet Users attitudes towards online sho

Survey closed as I have enough responses now x 271. thanks so much. will raffle voucher end of may after exams and let ye know the lucky winner.
talk to ye all then!!
By the way how do I close this thread?????????so people wont be trying to fill survey etc??thanks!

Re: Survey: college dissertation on Irish Internet Users attitudes towards online sho

You'll have to ask a mod

Good luck with it, I for one would like to see the results :D

Cant wait for my voucher!

Thanks to all....and the winner of the €100 voucher is.............

hi all.
yipee exams over at last!!!!! and as promised I have carried out a raffle for a €100 one4all voucher for all those who completed my survey......and the lucky winner is....du du duuu............(drum roll).....foggers from boards.ie......................so I have PM'd foggers to let them know they are the lucky winner and to arrange collection/postage of the voucher!!!(unfortunetly I could only afford to raffle 1 voucher between boards and askaboutmoney)...... I am only a student after all......thanks again to all as I really apprecite all your time and participation, after all without ye it wouldnt have been possible.........take care!!!
PS. for those interested in the survey results. I am only starting to analyse them and a copy of my MBS dissertation will be available in WIT from sept 09 for a bit of light reading........but as of now...let the fun of analysing all your responses begin!!! ta again:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back