Support for the Government increases

Purple

The Irish Times/Ipsos Poll shows that the government Parties have seen an increase in their support of 6%, with the approval ratings of Micheál and Leo increasing 5% and 8% respectively. Is that a sign that there's a realisation that they are actually doing quite a good job or is it just support for a giveaway budget?

Budget didn't do them any harm either. as for doing a good job, that probably depends on your age and whether or not you currently own your own home. Almost everyone I know under the age of 25 is voting SF

Budget didn't do them any harm either. as for doing a good job, that probably depends on your age and whether or not you currently own your own home.
I don't own my own home at the moment and I think they are doing a good job.
Almost everyone I know under the age of 25 is voting SF
Same here, though I've talked a few of them out of it. If you are old and rich you should vote for Sinn Fein but if you are on a low income and don't own a home they are the last people you should vote for. It only takes a 5 minute conversation to show their propaganda and lies for what they are.

I think the silence from sinn fein on several subjects has made some people realise how shallow they are.

Their undertones against Ukrainians also appeases certain elements that are primarily on benefits themselves, but people with empathy are starting to see through their double standards.

I think the silence from sinn fein on several subjects has made some people realise how shallow they are.

Their undertones against Ukrainians also appeases certain elements that are primarily on benefits themselves, but people with empathy are starting to see through their double standards.
Their fellow travellers in RTE were giving them a free ride on the Radio this morning. Having the Public Sector Broadcaster backing them so strongly is a big positive for them.

Back