Sun Holiday In Feb Any Ideas??

eoinypony

Thinking of heading on holidays at the end of Feb any ideas where to go.Like a bit of sun,some where with a bit of a buzz around etc.

egypt is a great place to visit in jan/feb. weather is hot but not too hot. plenty to see and do. not sure who travels there now that budget travel are gone.

I'd recommend Egypt too especially Sharm El Sheikh. Panorama go there and I think falcon too. It's not really a party destination though so depends what you're looking for.

I booked my Summer Holidays last year from the UK I flew from Shannon to Birmingham and then to Turkey i saved 2 and a half grand as there was 6 of us and that included an overnight stay in Birmingham on the way over . I would definitely consider Egypt i went a couple of years ago to Luxor for one week and the red sea for the 2nd one it was fantastic. Try Easyjet Holidays, Thompson, Thomas Cook, or Travel Republic.co.uk, there are loads of Travel Companies going from Gatwick, Stansted etc make sure they are bonded . You also get much better choice of destination.

Why not go the other way and fly to Orlando - lots of bargain flights at the moment, and if you use to book accommodation, you'll also get a great deal. Weather very nice in the South - try resorts like Bonita Springs, Naples, Sarasota. Enjoy!!

The canaries have great sunny weather and are the nearest and probably cheapest sun destination in the winter for 1 to 2 weeks break.

Back