Storing contacts from Nokia phone.

Mrs. Doyle

I want to store my contacts possibly on the computer for my current Nokia phone. My last phone was stolen and have had to replace contacts so lesson learnt.

I did originally have a very old Nokia ovi suite account but when I tried to download the contacts they were not available and it told me that there was an error. The fact that it was a very old account may have caused this.

I have tried over the last few days to tackle the current Nokia ovi system for storing contacts but it is totally frustrating and does not appear to work with my phone.

Are there other options out there such as the Vodafone site which is what someone mentioned to me recently?

Download Nokia PC Suite from and install it locally on your PC. It'll let you sync contacts etc.

Thanks for that. It won't work, it doesn't seem to like the USB cable which appears to have been accepted by the phone :( In the crap manual they do seem to push the point of using a memory card?

Anyone know of any other way of storing these? Is the Vodafone web site an option as I think it mainly works on i-phones?

Back