sterling transfer to euros

O

oliver

hi

could anyone advise on best method of transfering reasonable amount of money from sterling bank alc to euros in an irish bank account and how to get best rates
thanks alot

I recently used a foreign exchange company called Caxtons FX and they were fantastic. I got the commercial rate of 1.4780 with no charges for transferring the monies. You need to register with them (free) online faxing through a copy of either your passport or driving licence for money laundering purposes but after that you can phone and check every day until the rate is favourable and then book a rate 4 days in advance. I transferred monies from a sterling account in England to a relatives irish bank account.

Hi there

Could you send me online details of this company
thanks

evelyn said:
I recently used a foreign exchange company called Caxtons FX and they were fantastic. I got the commercial rate of 1.4780 with no charges for transferring the monies. You need to register with them (free) online faxing through a copy of either your passport or driving licence for money laundering purposes but after that you can phone and check every day until the rate is favourable and then book a rate 4 days in advance. I transferred monies from a sterling account in England to a relatives irish bank account.

Back