N niceoneted Registered User Messages 2,124 13 Jul 2024 #1 Would anyone have access to the issue 7 interest rates for the 10 year state savings. I’ve done a search on Google and can get other issue rates but not for this one. TIA.
Would anyone have access to the issue 7 interest rates for the 10 year state savings. I’ve done a search on Google and can get other issue rates but not for this one. TIA.
M Mathematician Registered User Messages 44 13 Jul 2024 #2 Here they are (I used Wayback Machine with https://www.statesavings.ie/):
F fayf Registered User Messages 526 13 Jul 2024 #3 Get an online state savings account, and your investments details, and interest rates, are always available
Get an online state savings account, and your investments details, and interest rates, are always available
F Freelance Key Post author Messages 1,125 15 Jul 2024 #5 State Savings Brochure showing National Solidarity Bond Issue 7 rates Attachments State Savings Brochure - Fixed Rate Products - 2021.01.24.pdf State Savings Brochure - Fixed Rate Products - 2021.01.24.pdf 368.8 KB · Views: 256