Start your own business FAS course

C

Ceist Beag

Has anyone taken this evening course before? Thinking of taking it with the view to starting my own business in the next few years but I'd appreciate any comments on its merits if anyone has attended it before.

Hi Ceist Beag,

Just to start you off, mack in this , seemed to be happy enough with the FAS course.

Hi Ceist

UCD also have an evening extra mural course on starting your own business. However, my experience of UCD's courses has been very poor.

Brendan

Thanks Brendan, I decided to go with a FAS sponsored course in Blanchardstown IT as it sounds like a good curriculum and the places are limited to 15 so we should be able to get better access to the lecturers than you might have in UCD or elsewhere.

Blanchardstown coruse

Hi Ceist Beag

I have signed up for that course too for the same reasons you outlined. Am setting up my own IT consultancy business.

See you there

Me2

Re: Blanchardstown coruse

Does anyone know if there are any of these courses in the Ranelagh / Rathmines area or even towarsd the city centre?

Bset Regards
Michael

Galway Start your own business Course?

Is anyone aware of anything similar in available in Galway?

I have searched the FAS site but they don't seem to run anything in Galway.

Start your own business course in Galway

If you speak to the City Enterprise Board (located in Woodquay), they are currently running a course.

FAS Course- Start your own business

There is a 10 week FAS Start your own business course held in Fas Ballyfermot. I did this course and found it very helpful re:b usiness plans, budgeting etc

Back