Stainless Steel Kitchen Doors

JohnJay

Hi everyone

Does anyone know where I would get Stainless Steel doors for a regular domestic kitchen? I'm toying with the idea of using them on an integrated fridge freezer.

Hi Johnjay

we have stainless steel doors in our kitchen collection - and i would suspect some of the higher end german kitchen companies (like ourselves) would also be in a position to supply.

however they are unlikely to supply doors on their own, but as part of an overall kitchen

hope this helps - certainly you will have no problem getting them

Regards
Barry

Thanks S

Can you tell me if you source your Stainless Steel doors in Ireland or are they imported? I'm sure there's a supplier in Dublin somewhere, but cant find one! I have found a few companies on the web in the UK, but I'd like to find an Irish one.

our kitchens are made in Germany and i know that quite a few German kitchen ncompanies would have a stainless steel option - you will definetly have no prob finding someone in dublin i suspect

if you like i can pm some suggestions

Barry

I bought some for presses, from B&Q of all places, hardly the zenith of designer kitchens, €70 a pop.

They are not actually a large piece of steel though, just foil-wrapped MDF.

Having said that, they look quite good.

Really, Nermal? I have never seen them in B&Q.

If you could pm me some suggestions, Barry - it would be welcome.

Thanks

J

Ikea sell proper stainless steel kitchen unit doors - they just don't make that fact particularly clear. They're listed as an option in the kitchen unit listings pages of the brochure. They'll flog them separate from unit carcasses. Decent quality, as most of their kitchen units are.

Well, I've searched! the widest I can get is 500mm, so not much good for what I planned to do!

Try hafele.ie, we got 150mm wide ones there last year, but sure they do wider.

Edit:- yes, they have 716mm x 596mm at €205 ex vat & 572mm x 796mm

Back