St Johns Estate Clondalkin ? Pro's & Con's.

M

Matt2003

Please help....

I am currently in the market looking for property as close to Saggart Co. Dublin as possible. My budget is max €350k. I recently looked at a 2-bedroom bungalow in an area called St Johns in Clondalkin. The area seems nice enough but I don’t know much about it and don’t know anyone from that area.

Can anyone advice on two things. Firstly what is the area like and secondly is €345k a good price for the above-mentioned property.

Hi Matt,
My brother moved from there about 6 years ago after he was knocked from his bike by local teenage scumbags who were giving him lip and he simply told to feck off and go away. He fell awkwardly and broke his ankle. Don't know what it's like now.

Depends on where it is in the Estate. Parts of St. John's are lovely and the parts nearer Green Park are not quite as nice.

I know somebody who sold their Bungalow last year, he was very near to Corkagh Park as there was a lot of messers hanging round in the evening.

€345 is expensive enough for a bungalow if its 2 bed. Depends in what condition, I suppose. A friend of mine looked at a 2 bed house in St. Johns Close recently. It had come onto the market at €330K and there was an offer in of €336 and I think they got near the €340 for it in the end. This was absolutely immaculate and had been totally refurbished and had a beautiful conservatory. My friend did not buy because the 2 houses directly beside it looked rented and were very unkempt.

Back