St Attracta Rd Cabra - what area like?

ciaran11

Hi I'm thinking about buying a house in St Attracta Road, Cabra as the Luas will open there n December. A 3 bed for 345k - it is on the lower end of the road and should be just 3 mins walk to Luas stop. What do you think ? ok value? ok area? would you buy ? Thanks

Horses for courses, suit some people, won't suit others. A fair few "children" looking for things to do and all that. Walk around the place at different times, have a good look and you'll get a feel for what's going down, litter, people hanging around, shops, amenities, car parking, etc, etc. Maybe call into the local Garda station and see what they might say to you. Good luck.

Great advice above. Definitely make it your business to go for walks there in early evenings, night time, weekdays and weekends before buying. That's the only way to know for sure if you will be happy living there.

I work in the area. Good location for a house because of proximity to Luas and to city centre. The behaviour of certain neighbours could be a cause for concern. I would definitely recommend checking with the garda station and visiting at night-time. Might be an idea to check out the neighbours on either side of your particular house. Definitely one family there you wouldn't want to live next-door to!

Back