SSIA Property Increase

pennypincher

Have any analysts given advice as to what effect the SSIAs maturing next year will have on property prices and associated % increase i.e 10-15% etc?Or is it a complete guess as to what effect it will have?

It is guess work as no one can really predict the future

But there will be a lot of extra cash in the economy

It is very likely that people will try to invest some of this money rather than blowing it all

Property is an investment that a lot of people like and a lot of people will want to trade up also

I would be very surprised because of these two reasons an increase in house prices is not evident towards the end of this year and right into 2006

[email protected]

I agree with stuart. I too think that there will be a price increase. If you think of 1.5 million people with SSIA.If 10 percent of those think that buying property would be a good idea. Assuming that 5 percent start following up on this.... and maybe only 1percent to eventually buy..That would be an additional 15,000 houses to be bought.

The question would be, do you think that 1 percent will buy property with the proceeds of their SSIA ?? I do think that 1 percent will......so here comes another price boom.

Back