Ssia And Pension Tax Relief

P

ptim

My SSIA has recently matured and I am still within the three month time limit to take out a new pension and avail of the government tax relief.Any ideas or thoughts on which financial institution is currently offering the best pension?

Firstly not all insurance companies are offering this option, the best I have seen is New Ireland, the service from them is very good, and the fund performance has be great, I have done a few of these for clients and New Ireland have the additioanl money invested from revenue within a few weeks, however dont delay because if the 3 months passes you wont be able to do this transaction,

Any ideas or thoughts on which financial institution is currently offering the best pension?

I don't think that the OP is interested in service or fund performance.

The institutions that are offering the best pension are the ones where the charges are the lowest.

Fund performance is very important probably one of the most important things, much prefer to have a fund giving a return of 18% p.a. with 1.5% fund charge, than one that gives 12% p.a. with 1%. The best ones are not always the ones with low charges. The New Ireland product as Catherine said is excellent, their fund perfomance is good, their history is good, the investment fund managers have a very good track record.

New Ireland funds are managed by Bank of Ireland Asset Management, their recent fund performance is lower quartile, they have not been performing well in mainstream asset classes recently.

The New Ireland product as Catherine said is excellent, their fund perfomance is good, their history is good, the investment fund managers have a very good track record.

They are living off the backs of fund managers that no longer work for them.

Back