squeaky noise in car

blueshoes

hi, during the past few days there has been a squeaky noise in my car from the drivers side it seems to only happen if im like up at 6o/70 mph then when i slow don it goes its really buggin the crap outta me now anyone have any ideas on wot it cud be?

LOL :D

Sorry, I should not laugh but the way you put that was kinda funny Sueellen .. oh, btw, that link does not appear to be working at the moment :)

Blueshoes,

While I'm no mechanic & would also recommend you take the car to a garage, I suspect you may well find its a baring gone in your front wheel, on the drivers side. If this is the case, it won't cost much to get replaced, will be a fairly fast job for any car mechanic and should get rid of the noise (which is a little like a whistling noise, if it's the same thing).

Hope this helps,

Regards

G>
[broken link removed]

blueshoes said:
hi, during the past few days there has been a squeaky noise in my car from the drivers side it seems to only happen if im like up at 6o/70 mph then when i slow don it goes its really buggin the crap outta me now anyone have any ideas on wot it cud be?

Not driving a VW with a sleeping female with long earrings in the passenger seat?

Brilliant ad, like most VW ads.

Murt

We have a rattle noise in our car on the passenger side only in excess of 70kmph. The reason for this is that there is a screw missing from an interior panel at the passenger's seat - when the car reaches a speed in excess of 70 there is an increased amount of air pressure flowing through the car apparently and this causes the panel to rattle. This any help to you?

Back