Spread Betting

i did that sunday businness post betting and made 110,000 my top sscore but it is at 70,000 now. but i only got good at it after the competition was over. Are they holding another one soon or does anyone else know of a competition like it

anyone else made any money in this. i am going to open a real account this week.just want to know other people experience with deltaindex

Hi

I've been doing this on & off for a while now, some decent results but much can depend on how careful you are ... as a nice extra, you can gain via various sign up offers from the online spreadbetting firms who are seeking to attract your business.

For additional earnings, if you sign up to Rpoints (for free ! http://www.rpoints.com/newbie ) and then sign up to the spreadbetting firm below, you can earn cash on your registration through Rpoints, along with benifiting from the sign up bonus !

See this one for example:
Capital Earn 2000 points when you register, verify, fund and activate your account

Have fun !

Regards

G>

I disagree with Brendan that this is gambling through and through.
you can open a bet on a share for 9 months. I think this is a decent length of time to make some money from a share. If you take a view on a share short to medium term then this is a good way to take a position.

There are no odds. this isnt the same as betting on a horse.
I agree its risky and only a very very small of your overall capital should be used for spread betting but i think as part of a well balanced portfolio it has its place.

I was just wondering how peoples feelings towards spread betting have changed or grown stronger. i am new to the area but am planning an investment.

See this one for example:
Capital Earn 2000 points when you register, verify, fund and activate your account
Similiar offers open from other Spread Betting outfits.... [broken link removed] for example.

Do be careful to check the Ts&Cs of any of the "free" offers. Usually comes with all sorts of restrictions (must have at least 3 trades over the value being claimed on the demo trade... for example).

If you were considering giving it a try, no harm in having a go for the free €500 all the same ;).

Does anybody know if there are any differences between the deltaindex simulator and a real deltaindex account. For example simulated positions would not have to be hedged, so are orders processed quicker on the simulator than the real account?

.. obviously you'd be insane to consider this a core part of your investment strategy .. however as a sideline and a bit of fun ?

I use betfair to make a €200+ income every month. Not fun and more than a sideline.

Please don't judge.

I use betfair to make a €200+ income every month. Not fun and more than a sideline.

I'd be interested to learn how. Can you give an example, as I would be interested in playing this market on a serious and strict basis but wouldn't be too confident tackling spread betting.

Well for a start back Czech Republic to beat Ireland tonight. Bet E200. Win E200.
I might regret this post tomorrow...

Well for a start back Czech Republic to beat Ireland tonight. Bet E200. Win E200.
I might regret this post tomorrow...
Only because you've miscalculated the odds, it should be back Czechs for €200 and collect €216 tomorrow!!

Back