Special offer on 087 readytogo phone

Bamhan

Does anyone know where there is a special offer on at the moment for Vodafone ready to go phones.
Mine just decided to die today and I want to get a new one asap.
I know Tesco have specials on O2 phones but there must be some decent Vodafone offer on at the moment....anyone?????

The vodaphone ready to go are coming with 100 euro call credit. Bought two as gifts in the last few weeks 99 for the phone with 100 credit so thats pretty good

"Vodafone prices are even better on line...."

As with anything bought on-line if something goes wrong with the phone you will have to cover the cost of postage in returning it to Vodafone as the shops will not take it back in and send it off for you. IMHO its best to have an outlet to return to if there is a problem especially if its only a tenner in the difference in purchase price. If its a minor problem they might well be able to sort it out on the spot.

IMHO its best to have an outlet to return to if there is a problem especially if its only a tenner in the difference in purchase price.

Also factor in how much it will cost you to visit the outlet Vs postage costs. For most people, it'll probably mean a couple of hours, and probably driving.

I'd probably prefer to just stick it in the post. I wouldn't say it'd cost more than a tenner to post.

umop3p!sdn said:
I'd probably prefer to just stick it in the post. I wouldn't say it'd cost more than a tenner to post.
From the website:
FREEPOST MPRC
Cellular House
1 Sandyford Park
Sandyford Industrial Estate
Dublin 18

This is a free post service, however, we recommend that you return your handset via registered post.

Back