speakers for ford 96 fiesta

T

trekie

hi eveyone
my son is looking for some speakers for his 96 fiesta ....anyone know where he might pick some up without going to a ford dealer as he is an apprentice and not exactly flush. he lives in the dublin area....are speakers in fords of that era of a standard nature or are they specific to each model.....hope someone out there can help

Don't touch the Ford dealer. Speakers are generic, so there are no Ford specific speakers, and a main dealer is unlikely to offer a competiticve price for these. Measure the current speakers, noting if they are circular or rectangular. Take these measurements into a motor factors along with the power rating of the stereo (2x50W, etc) and they should be able to recommend something suitable. Argos and [broken link removed] do a range and should give you an indication of the price range.
Leo

Years ago one of my mates use to go down to Dunsink to the travellers scrap car compounds and get cheap bits and pieces.
It might be worth it for you if you are near it, or any scrap yard. Any speakers should do, the only issue might be the mounting system, but I'm sure that could be overcome.

Back