Space Saving Stairs

Ruam

Does anyone know where you can get space saving stairs? I searched the net and found a few places in the UK but none in Ireland.

Ruam

Do you mean a spiral staircase? We have one, made by a local crowd that do wrought iron!

Wouldnt recommend if you have kids or older people in the house!

If you mean something for an attic there is a key post on attic ladders. Some others [broken link removed] (under home automation). On that same site there are some spiral ones under 'Dimes Stairs'

Why dont you talk to a local carpenter or engineering/fabrication company.....had a look at the picture and it wouldnt be a problem to any reputable company to take on the job.....just give them the measurments etc

RichardBurbridge does spiral staircases (see [broken link removed]) they'd be bigger than what you've got in your picture though. This company supplies Woodies and Brooks, so you could order through them.

RichardBurbridge does spiral staircases (see [broken link removed]) they'd be bigger than what you've got in your picture though. This company supplies Woodies and Brooks, so you could order through them.

I'm looking for something much smaller than that. I don't want a spiral stairs as they take up quite a bit of room.

Ruam

Maybe thr Misterstep from stira could solve your problem. [broken link removed] It supposedly can be arranged in different configurations, not just spiral

Back