Space Buddies - Free Cinema Tickets

Smashbox

Space Buddies
Sunday at 11am
March 1st
Cineworld, Dublin

Code : 217166

Same thing as Benj. Button I posted previously.

Thanks Bigjoe.. I was beginning to wonder if ANYONE took up this offer with the lack of replies.

Do you get e-mails if you register with the site? I haven't received any mails since 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button' (I'm glad the tickets were free).

i got no emails after I registered the last time. this time I just put in the code that smashbox gave and it asked me to sign in. i did with the credentials that i used the last time to register. as soon as i did that my ticket was on the screen to print. i'm hoping that I will receive more emails now.
free is good.

Still gives me...
Unfortunately this screening is now full.
However, please ensure that you keep your details up to date and we will keep you informed of future screenings we think will be of interest to you.

or

Click HERE to see if we have any other screenings in your area.

Albacore, are you looking for tickets? I got two in case anyone wanted them - I won't be going.

went along and enjoyed. cinema was half empty. no one took my printed out ticket so they will not know i attented. may email them just in case you stand a better chance of getting tickets in the future.
:D

Back