Spa Hotel over Christmas

newirishman

I am looking to put myself and the missus into a spa hotel in Ireland over Christmas, for 2 or 3 nights, as this years Christmas presents for each other.

Maybe I am just too late for booking this, but it doesn't look like any spa hotels have anything available from 23rd to 26/27th of Dec.

Too late and therefore full booked or are the places closed down over Christmas? Anyone has an insight?

Thx

There is a 3 night deal in Druid's Glen Wicklow 24th -27th Dec €1,100 dinners and breakfasts for 2 etc. It is expensive but its there waiting for you!

I looked into a stay for us over Christmas in various hotels. It was too much money really. We are booked into a nice hotel with spa after new years day at a more sensible price.

Thanks for the pointer! Had missed that one. Prices are not too bad for Christmas, was expecting worse somehow. Something to think about. Maybe New years eve instead...
Unfortunately not much luck with going in the new year due to work commitments.

There is a 3 night deal in Druid's Glen Wicklow 24th -27th Dec €1,100 dinners and breakfasts for 2 etc. It is expensive but its there waiting for you!

Druids Glen = The best hotel in Ireland.

Book it :)

Not affiliated with the hotel, just a big fan.

Druid's Glen is a very good hotel for families - however I'm not sure the OP is bringing any kids?! There's only one bar so it's hard to get a quiet romantic seat ;)

I think Kelly's is closed for Christmas, they are usually shut over the winter until sometime in February or March.

Clontarf Castle were advertising on the radio this morning, I think deals are from €399 a head.

Thanks to all! Brilliant places the lot. Decided to take up one of the New Year's Eve offers instead of Christmas, better choice and better offers.

Just back from the Slieve Russell in Cavan where we spent Christmas. Lovely relaxing atmosphere there this time of year. Didnt use the spa although it looks impressive. Pool, gym and golf facilities all excellent. Not sure on availability though - a lot of people arriving for short breaks as we were leaving on 26th

Back