Sourcing SD memory cards

I

IST

Hi Guys,

I'm new in business and I want to sell my product on SD memory cards. The problem is I have absolutely no idea where I can find a wholesale supplier for the SD cards and packaging. Can anybody point me in the right direction please?

Thanks

I'm not sure about packaging on SD memory cards ie presentation, but for good value data storage including all types of memory cards I find this website great value for blank formats best of luck with your venture

Try Ebay. Some very large sellers of SD cards at very reasonable prices.

I got mine for work at http://www.lowpricememory.co.uk/ good price. I've also bought things from www.microaid.ie if you want to support your local sheriff, not sure if they do memory cards, they might well do, and I've always found them competitive for External drives etc. Since they're local you could probably drop over and talk to them, well local if you live in Dublin (Swords)

Not sure what size card you need (and am intrigued as to what kind of product you plan to sell on them!), but you can buy 1GB cards from as little as $8.83 (about €5.75?) delivered, with a cheap for another $1.95.

Back