Sony DVD from pigsback

D

decbuck

Hi I nave 23,600 piggy points and I was thinking of getting a dvd player.

Does anyone know what model it is? I sent them a mail but go no ans. I know my points are woth €236 and this is a ridiculous price for a dvd.

Might try and wait for the playstation for 30,000.

If only they priced things as they are? eg €200 for playstation2 = 20,000 points...

So your thoughts please. Should I wait or forget both ideas and just take vouchers.

Nice amount.
You could always sell them at a discount and buy a DVD with the cash!

xtravision vouchers

I always convert piggypoints to Xtra vision vouchers.
If you have got a pay as you go 02 phone then it might be worth while topping up your credit.

pigsback

I don't know about the cost of a playstation but I certainly would'nt pay €236 for a DVD. You can get them for less than €100.

I personally would go for the various vouchers on offer.

Re: pigsback

On the basis that the points are worth around 50
cents in the Euro (for large amounts and items), if you want
I could choose some vouchers, you buy them with your piggypoints and I'll buy them off you for cash.
I'll do 70% of the value of the vouchers which would allow you to get your DVD and have a fair amount left over.
I'd be talking around 100-150 EURO in cash, located in Dublin?

No, your ok thanks.

I think I will hold off. I see it as having vouchers worth about €230, so to sell for 110 would be wrong.

I mean 1000 points is a €10 voucher.

So, thanks for the offer but no way. I will however sell €230 of vouchers for what you want ...eg www.go4less.ie, lemongrass etc for €200

If you bought Euro 230 worth of vouchers, I was suggesting giving you 70% for cash which would be 161 Euro.
While saying 1000 points = a 10 Euro voucher is true,
if you take 23,000 points = a DVD.
This means
(A) You are paying 230 for something that you could buy for
between 60 and 130.
(B) You have no choice i.e. you mightn't want to take that exact model.
161 would allow to get your own choice of DVD player and have some cash over.
70% is the rate that I buy them from the lads in work for
so couldn't go any higher to be honest.

No worries. The thing is I want a playstation2. But pigsback have ot at 30,000. So if I got €200 for my points I could get my playstation.

Have a dvd already. And to be honest I would never spend more than 70 on one. a dvd is a dvd

Thanks for the offer anyway.

Back