Sonos wireless

glengar

Hello

I am considering getting Sonos S5 + Zonebridge + CR200 as a system I would really like to hear real life experiences from any users on here also are there any Music streaming services that work with Sonos in Ireland I mean like spotify etc that can be controlled via CR200 Remote

Thanks for any help

glengar

The brother in law has a 5 zone system ( 4 x CR200 with zone players) in his house and it work excellently.

He has the speakers wired into the ceiling and the apps for the iPhone and Ipad.

Not sure about the integration with online services as I only got to play with it for a weekend but he has it synced with his itunes library and it works great.

The CR200 is so easy to operate his 3 year old can work it.

I have 5 zones on a Sonos system. The whole thing works fantastic!
I don't use online streaming sites through Sonos or anything although there do seem to be a good few you can sign up for if you wish.

In my opinion Sonos is one of the best electronic type products I've ever purchased, very easy to set up and operate and expand to new rooms as required. I did pre-wire many of the rooms when we built although you don't need to especially with the latest speaker system they brought out.

Final tip - I purchased from USA sellers on e-bay at times when the dollar to euro conversion was favourable.

There are quite a few mentions of the Sonos system here in previous threads.

Back