Something positive, what are you looking forward to doing for the weekend

Mpsox

It's Thursday afternoon, there's been so much doom and gloom this week that I'm trying to be positive and looking forward to what I'll do for the weekend. At the minute, my plan is to go to our local butchers and market on Saturday, buy some really good quality food for the weekend and cook up a storm making something scrummy. On Sunday, I plan to go to the Leinster Club hurling final and warm myself up shouting at a good Championship hurling match.

Personnaly, I think everyone in the country should get out there and do something that's good for them this weekend, so anyone got any other plans? And if you haven't maybe you'll get some suggestions from here.

Late Late Toy show tomorrow night :D
Off out with the dogs to the beach to enjoy the winter sunshine Saturday, back home in time to light fire and watch the Polar Express.
Sunday - hang the Christmas lights in preparation for the 1st - get some xmas shopping done! :D

I am ALL about Christmas this year! - a welcome distraction as far as I am concerned!

Going to taste of Christmas in the Convention Centre tomorrow night.
Getting paid tomorrow.....yippeee so can buy the rest of my Christmas presents.

Will be celebrtaing my 30th (a little late) tomorrow night with some close friends in town and then going to Top Gear Live on Saturday afternoon and evening, and hopefully catch some of the football on Sunday.

working Sat morning, but then off until sunday evening and will be getting my home office sorted in my box room... in anticipation for my NEW JOB :D :D

Got the offer yesterday and accepted (signed and sealed) today!! the relief is enormous, and its working from home which is great.

Taking my two little ones for a nice long walk - my female is due a litter of pups in 6 weeks so we're focused in on her health and well-being :) Lots of walks while we can to ease the labour, nutrition, and of course cuddles :)

working Sat morning, but then off until sunday evening and will be getting my home office sorted in my box room... in anticipation for my NEW JOB :D :D

Got the offer yesterday and accepted (signed and sealed) today!! the relief is enormous, and its working from home which is great.

Taking my two little ones for a nice long walk - my female is due a litter of pups in 6 weeks so we're focused in on her health and well-being :) Lots of walks while we can to ease the labour, nutrition, and of course cuddles :)

Congrats - glad to hear you got a job so soon.

Those pups will probably arrive with Santa :eek:

Going to Cork on saturday for a look round, friend is treating me for my recent birthday. Drinks sat night. Then off to Spain on Wednesday for 3 nights. Oh and I got an extra €50 in my payslip today (not an increment) so that was nice.

Congrats dmos87, It is uplifting to see at least one candle of hope being lit in the darkness:)

Going to Rathwood Garden Centre in Carlow on the Santa train to see Mr & Mrs Claus. Not just me, but the kids as well!

Going fishing with a few mates and then a few scoops. Cant wait. Weather looks good (if a little cold and bright).

Running a 10K charity fun run for RNLI in Marley Park in Sunday. Despite the fact that it is likely to be 2 degrees and there may be snow on the ground, I am really looking forward to it. I get free antlers and a mince pie afterwards.

I'm finishing work at 3pm today and will have 2 days off in a row for the first time in about 2 months! Very happy doesn't even begin to cover it!:D

I hope to finalise the rental agreement on my new home far far away from Ireland.

Congrats dmos87, It is uplifting to see at least one candle of hope being lit in the darkness:)

Thanks lads! Very excited and nervous for both the new job and the puppies!! Today is my last day in this job, so its all go go go for the next few days. I'm just so thrilled I found something and am not another number in the dole queue.

Also looking forward to making a few snowballs to mess around with on Sunday :)

I hope to finalise the rental agreement on my new home far far away from Ireland.

Nice one Time, where are you off to?

I'm going to have a quiet weekend, praying to God that there is no ice or snow and that by his good grace he might even send us a freak heat wave.

My missus is due to have twins any day now .... It has got me through the last few weekends cheery enough.

Back