Nationwide Solicitors with experience dealing with Homebond

L

littlelad

We are looking for a solicitor or firm of solicitors who have had previous experience in dealing with Homebond insurance claims. ie pyrite, major build defect etc. We are at the stage now were high court action may be required to resolve our claim. We are in the midlands but Dublin would not be an issue. The important thing is to get the right solicitors/barristers. Any recommendations?

I hope you get somebody to fight your case. We had serious building defects and asked Home Bond to look into them. They visited and inspected the issues. They did everything to not involve the builder.
I eventually phoned Home Bond, when a radio programme was about to discuss problems with new houses, and threatened to phone the programme. I got a an immediate response and they took immediate action and sent a rep and the issues was acknowledged and the builder was instructed to fix the problems.
At the time I had read in the papers how little complaints they were experiencing, I am not surprised as I suppose our complaint was not registered as such until we forced the issue.
Good luck Browtal

Back