Dublin Solicitor Lucan- house purchase

Jeffpa

Hi

Can anyone recommend a solicitor in the Lucan area, I have gotten several quotes but cheaper is not always better. We are looking to get a sale and purchase done very quickly?

Dublin78 I used a solicitor there for my house purchase, but it was 7 years ago now

It was a quick turnaround (6weeks) but I really think that was because I did a lot a preparation - basically I used this forum to identify all the steps, calculate the stamp duty etc and so on my first visit to the solicitor I knew everything to ask and had all documentation ready. The 2nd visit was to close & get the keys! Also it was a very straight forward purchase, which helps.

Are you familiar with the conveyancing process?

Thanks Stephnyc thats a good idea, preparation is probably key to a quick turnaround. Most of the solicitors in Lucan have been there long enough they must know what they are at. I will look into the conveyancing process to make sure we are up to speed and have everything.

Hi there, we used a solicitor in lucan, has office there and in town, when we bought our first house. Ryan & Company Solicitors (01) 5031103, I couldn't reccomend the guy enough tbh. We are using him again on our house move. Have rec'd him to many friends/colleagues and they were all very happy. Hope that helps.

Hi there, we used a solicitor in lucan, has office there and in town, when we bought our first house. Ryan & Company Solicitors (01) 5031103, I couldn't reccomend the guy enough tbh. We are using him again on our house move. Have rec'd him to many friends/colleagues and they were all very happy. Hope that helps.

Total opposite experience for me. Won't go in to all the gory details (and there are lots) but main issue, and a fairly big one are the contracts for a house I am trying to purchase. They were sent to him in March but have still not been forwarded to me to sign. My estate agent and I are at our wits end trying to get him to return our calls.

Back