Sole trader owe 25k & can't cope with business anymore...

Hi Stressed11,

Just wondering how you are getting on. You have not posted in a little while. Hope all is ok and that things are working out.

If I had the money I would give it to you but unfortunitly i'm just moving out of a situation myself.

Like I said before... Don't listen to any negativity, you have what it takes!

Best of luck,

E

Like I said before... Don't listen to any negativity,
Where did you say that? Not in this thread anyway. And what negativity are you talking about? Are you sure that you're not confusing genuine, objective, critical analysis with negativity?

Get yourself a good accountant who has experience and ideas in this area. (Not the someone I know route). The new car to get finance idea is crazy and you are in need of professional advice. If you feel bad over 25k, how would you feel after that was used up. Your belief in your shop does not mean it will work. There is a lot of self help book nonsense out there that has people running their faces into the ground. There are a lot of factors here and I could not possibly comment on any of them as you have not divulged them. I will say this - 100% markup achieved on some items does not mean a successfull business - Like that, cash flow problems does not mean it cant be successfull. Did you have a business plan to work from? I urge you to get some professional help - Ask someone like Enterprise Ireland for recommendations

Back