Sole trader invoices for 2nd very small revenue stream

officepres

I am a sole trader and I have started selling a product to a local health food shop ... however this is not connected to my main business which has nothing at all to do with food or the health food industry; and I'm trying to find the best way to do the accounting.
I'd probably just set up a second business as I suppose people would normally do; but this second income source is likely to be very small ... I'd say the max revenue for the year wouldn't exceed €1000, and it might even be as low as €100, but the shop still need invoices.
What is the best way to do the accounting? I think there is a section on the Form 11 for additional income; would this be where I would account for it? How would that work, would I just raise invoices from whatever company name I use for the products I sold to the health food shop and then tot up the total and put a final income figure into Form 11 or do I need to do something more complex. In particular I'm wondering if I need to inform the revenue or cro because I'm presuming I wouldn't since if I chose to just sell this product via my main business then I could obviously just do that, it's just it would be a bit weird to sell food products alongside with my normal products.

Back