Software to track multiple deposit accounts

step0fail

Registered User
Messages
27
Hi everyone,

I've been looking for an app that tracks banks and non-bank accounts like Trading 212, Raisin, etc. I couldn't find one place to track everything, so I started to experiment with my own solution.

How it works: For most banks, you upload your CSV statement, and the app handles categorisation/rule creation. For providers like Trading 212, it uses the API Key to sync your real-time total balance (you then use CSVs for transaction history mapping).

I built "What-If" scenarios. This lets me model things like: "If I lose my job, how long can I cover essentials?" or "What's the long-term saving if I switch providers?"
The entire app is Open Source (run it locally if you prefer).
The data is fully encrypted using your password (I cannot see it).
No verification needed to register (use fake details).

I'm happy to add more institutions if people find this useful.

I haven't included any URLs yet as I'm not sure if the forum rules allow me to share external links directly. If it's okay, I'd be happy to share the link to the project!
 
I haven't included any URLs yet as I'm not sure if the forum rules allow me to share external links directly.
 
Just to clarify, I was linking to the thread that explains why new posters can't post clickable links. But there's no blanket ban on posting links. (Obviously links to inappropriate content will be deleted by the moderators). So you could post your links if you want but they won't be clickable until you become an established poster. Hope that makes sense...
 
Oh ok, let's try then, this is the URL: bankweave.step0fail.com - as I said it's in early development..

I hope I don't get banned..
 
this is the URL: bankweave.step0fail.com
Yes, that works if the URL is selected and opened manually or copied and pasted into the browser address bar...

1000019205.webp
 
I've added a demo account with a few transactions, just to have a feeling of the app features.

Username: demo@bankweave.app
Password: Demo123!

I'll reset this account now and then.

I failed to mention that this app allows to track deposit accounts, but also current accounts, credit cards, etc.

Right now it supports PTSB, Trading 212, Revolut current account, Revolut credit card, Trade Republic and a few more.. I'm happy to add more institutions, I just need an example CSV statement file, in case the generic parser fails.
 
Can I ask why it doesn’t automatically pull transaction data from the likes of PTSB? Cost? Security?
 
That's a great question! I initially looked at Open Banking integration, but the complexity, approval process, and costs felt like overkill for a personal project.
 
I've added a demo account with a few transactions, just to have a feeling of the app features.

Username: demo@bankweave.app
Password: Demo123!

I'll reset this account now and then.



This isnt working when i try log in. I get

Server error (502). Please try again later.
 
Back
Top