Social Etiquette - Business Idea

You see Becky and Marion, people like me tend to remain silent during any such occasions. Like I said earlier, people who let themselves down (I'm not talking using wrong knives, cutting pizzas into cubes etc) don't realize how stupid they appear. You can bring a person out, dress him/her up, buy a beautiful meal, supply entertaining conversation etc and then you smell their body odour, listen to gnashers munching loudly and conversation that would have a docker duck and suddenly the prospect appears like the source of unwanted entertainment for the subtle well behaved.

There is nothing snobbish in this. Once again, I reckon there is an opening for some cultivated person to make a few bob here. People pay for interview techniques and even the presentation of cv's. Money wasted if you behave like a starved dog gnawing at a suddenly presented bone.

What you have described is someone with poor manners, that may have an issue with BO, which has nothing to do with etiquette; how would the course go for the person described above - Stop swearing, chew with your mouth closed, and wash yourself, now that will be €200 please.

Your story about the salesman that lost the deal because of his eating habits could also point to why the country is down the toilet i.e your deal is unquestionably the best for my company, but when you slurped your tea, I knew that I had to go for the other guy with the impeccable pizza eating technique.
Your story about the salesman

Back