Smart thermostat

Pieface

Hi, do you have any recommendation of a smart thermostat? My heating system allows me to control radiators and hot water separately but I don't have separate zones for radiators. I would like to be able to turn on and off heating (radiators and hot water) separately while away from home.
Are they any fees to be paid for app?

Thank you.

How would you currently control the hot water and radiators? Is there a button you can press to just heat hot water or just radiators, or do you need to head to the hot press and move a valve to do part of it?

Look up Drayton wiser system; theres some youtube videos on doing a self install as well if you are up to that.

Hi, do you have any recommendation of a smart thermostat? My heating system allows me to control radiators and hot water separately but I don't have separate zones for radiators. I would like to be able to turn on and off heating (radiators and hot water) separately while away from home.
Are they any fees to be paid for app?

Thank you.
When I was looking in to this I found Tado to be a very interesting solution. It didn’t work for me in the end due to zoning of my system but sounds like your system should be adaptable.

Google nest here too. Simple to use and does the job. I can control my heat and hot water from an app (all one zone so easy). Got it free/v cheap with my energy provider. Climote is similar. Just check if huge provider offer any at a good price.

Back