Small office phone system

mcrean

Hi,
We are currently in the market for a cost-effective small office phone system. Something like a single phone line in feeding three extensions (at least that is how i see it!)

Can anyone recommend a good supplier / technology / phone system?

Any pointers or advice is appreciated.

Many thanks

I have bought stuff from phonesystems.ie and found them to be quite good.

They do an analogue 3 Line / 8 Extensions €300 (does not include phones just main system)

If you have a internet connection you could look into getting blueface system for the office. ideal for only 3 phone on a 2MB connection.

As it works over the internet the calls are cheaper and the quality is good. Blueface who we use, give free call to landline UK and Ireland

If you have a internet connection you could look into getting blueface system for the office. ideal for only 3 phone on a 2MB connection.

As it works over the internet the calls are cheaper and the quality is good. Blueface who we use, give free call to landline UK and Ireland

Where can you get this? (supplier or website?)

I'm in the same boat looking for a small system for a small business and will have alot of landline calls nationwide and to UK.

You could do a DIY job but for a business where ensuring that things work all the time is presumably important (and probably more important than possibly marginal cost savings) then it might be better to outsource this to the professionals unless you already know enough to manage it yourself.

Back